terça-feira, outubro 23, 2007

Radio Goiabada 4

Assina com o Itunes



>Nélson Rodrigues

>O goiabão>Eduardo Araújo

>The Pusher>Steppenwolf>Easy Rider Soundtrack

>Is It Because I'm Black?>Ken Boothe>Darker Than Blue: Soul From Jamdown 1973-1980

>Breed [Rough Mix]>Nirvana>With the Lights Out

>We're Only Gonna Die>Bad Religion>How Could Hell Be Any Worse
>Macumba>Luiz Bonfa>The New Face of Bonfa

>Love will tear us apart>Susanna & the Magical Orchestra>Melody Mountain
>I've Had It>Aimee Mann>Whatever

>This World>Zero 7>EP

>The Gentle Rain (Rjd2 Remix)>Astrud Gilberto>Nova Tunes 1.3
>(I Don't Need You To) Set Me Free>Grinderman

>Blue Headlights>Shout Out Louds>Our Ill Wills

>National Anthem Of Nowhere>Apostle of Hustle

>Almas Irmãs>João Donato>A Bad Donato

>Song For My Father>Horace Silver>Song For My Father

>Coração Tranquilo>Walter Franco>Respire Fundo

>Quebra, quebra gabiroba>Rubinho do Vale>Passarim O Palhaço Cantor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Diga lá...